The holiday gift giving season is officially here! There are even three Twitter hash tags to kick it off: #BlackFriday, #CyberMonday, #GivingTuesday. (Hint, hint: Tweet about this post after you read it!)
From Bake a Change t-Shirts to cupcake necklaces with Swarovski crystal rhinestones, the She’s the First Store has the sweetest gifts for friends, family, and world-changers on your list this year … and even a few things you’ll want to keep for yourself!
Here’s our list of the top 5 gifts that give back to She’s the First:
1. Pink Lip Collection from Jane Cosmetics – Make everyone’s “nice” list this holiday season by gifting the Pink Lip Collection — 100% of profits go to She’s the First!
2. Bake a Change Long Sleeve Thermal - Nothing will keep you warmer than a gift from the heart! Designed by students and manufactured by eco-friendly company Custom Organics, this thermal is the perfect gift for an avid baker or cupcake enthusiast — 100% of profits sponsor girls’ education with She’s the First!
3. She’s the First Bracelet – A special gift to remind your best friend or sister what she’s “first” to achieve, this “I.D” bracelet features eco-friendly leather and is handmade in the U.S.A. — 20% of each online sale will go to She’s the First to support our India and Kenya partner schools!
4. Cupcake Necklace – Show your She’s the First support (and style!) with a handcrafted Swarovski crystal-sprinkled cupcake necklace — $15 of every $20 goes to directly to She’s the First!
5. Dormify Gift Card - Just the gift for that picky college student on your list, a Dormify gift card ensures that your gift is the perfect fit — 10% of gift card sales sponsor girls’ education in the developing world!