If you’re looking for a way to make this the best summer you’ve ever had, you’re in luck. We’re seeking superstar interns to join our team!
She’s the First interns work under the wings of and serve as primary aides to our full-time staff, while also supporting our volunteer teams. Summer is an exciting time at She’s the First, and interns will have the opportunity to work on projects in the following areas:
- International Operations: hone your extensive research skills, share your knowledge of international news and development on our blog, and champion the stories of She’s the First scholars through our pen-pal program.
- Marketing: assist with crucial grant opportunities, show off your fantastic organization skills and attention to detail, and enhance your presentation skills building pitches to corporate partners.
- Campus Program: gain valuable event planning experience while executing the 3rd annual Campus Leadership Summit, strategize and design resources that will be used by students all over the country.
- Fundraising Campaigns: provide assistance and resources to She’s the First supporters, flex your creative muscles to innovate new fundraising ideas, display your journalistic expertise highlighting success stories on our blog.
- And more!
ALL INTERNS MUST HAVE:
- Availability to work in personal from our NYC office 2-3 days a week
- Ability to receive college credit
Cover letter? Nah. Instead, send along your resume + one of the following:
- A sample shesthefirst.org blog post discussing what you think is the biggest global issue facing the world today.
- An outline of your strategy for recruiting 100 new bakers to the annual Tie-Dye Cupcake Bake-Off.
- A creative icebreaker activity for 150 campus chapter students who are meeting for the first time.
- A single-page infographic about yourself that shows off your graphic design skills.
Send your application information to email@example.com by March 31st. We will process all applications as they come in, so submit early!